Just wanted to explain the rules for the giveaways.... I've noticed a lot of entries are not correct, or people say they are following, and they are not. This hinders your ability to win, so I wanted to once again explain for everyone....so everyone gets a fair chance of winning.
- Each entry MUST have an email address so I can contact you if you win
- Each entry MUST be separate, especially when the extra entries are earned (see example below)
- The sponsor ships out the prize, it is not the responsibility of Thebabybottomline.com to pay for the item, shipping or customs etc. We are not responsible for any charges, the sponsor is and typically they stay on top of sending out prizes.
- For extra entries I add the links for you, click those links and like or follow to earn your extra entries
- Sometimes there are stipulations from sponsors because they are running the same giveaway on numerous blogs.... sometimes they say there can only be 1 winner in the same household across all blogs. Ensure you respect this if you are a winner.
- On my site, I allow people to win multiple times....not in the SAME giveaway... but if you enter different giveaways, you have the same chance in each one. I think it's only fair that if you take the time to enter, you should be eligible to win, as long as you fill things out properly.
- YES I check if you follow on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. I also check that the re tweets align, if there is an inconsistency or if you actually do NOT follow, that entry does not count.
- I use randomorg.com to pull a winner. I typically do not use raffle-copter because I did have some glitches with them in the past. Yes, this way is more manual for me.... i.e to check the followers etc, but I'd rather do it because it's accurate.
- When a winner is chosen they have 48 hours from the time of the email to respond. If they do NOT respond within the time frame another winner will be chosen.
- An email is sent to the sponsor when the claim email is sent from the winner. I send the sponsor all the information they need. It is the responsibility of the winner to follow up with me if they do not receive their prize. Please ensure it is within a reasonable time frame as well :)
- The Baby Bottom Line is NOT responsible for shipping the winner's prize. It is the responsibility of the sponsor to ship the item(s).
- Personal information such as name, shipping address, phone number (if required) and email address (if required for an online GC) will be provided to the sponsor for the sole purpose of sending out the prize to the winner.
- The Baby Bottom Line does not collect any personal information for sale or for any purpose other than providing it to the sponsor so the winner may receive their prize.
- Have FUN...and ENTER A TON! I always have a lot of giveaways going on... typically my entries run low because I don't give a ton of extra entries!
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.... GOOD LUCK! :)
Here we go... this is what a typical giveaway looks like...please realize these are examples, you need to follow whatever is listed in the giveaway.
What's up for grabs??? The 2 products I got to try out! (Canada and U.S) - This is what the prize will be and who is eligible.
To Enter the contest: visit the website thewebsiteofchoice(entered here) and name a product you would use love to try! - This is how you enter the contest, which means... it's mandatory. If you do not complete this... you disqualify yourself from winning.
Example: I would love to try out the organic face wash! your email address
To earn extra entries into the giveaway: (make sure to let me know that you put in a separate entry for each extra entry you earn) - don't forget your email address so I can contact you if you win :)